Since 1999, this is the first time, all the federal roads in southeast are receiving attention. In times like this, we must acknowledge some silent facts.
All the major federal roads in Igboland are under reconstruction, no president since 1999 has remembered us this way in terms of reviving the dearth of federal infrastructures in our region.
Why acknowledging this feat, we must as a people begin to differentiate between ethnic sentiment and genuine projects being upgraded that have direct benefit to our people.
These are some of the federal roads that works are ongoing in Igboland.
Pls verify and confirm.
1. Oba – Nnewi – Okigwe road linking Anambra state with Imo state.
2. Otuocha – Ibaji – Nzam road in Anambra state.
3. Abakaliki – Onueke-Abomega – Afikpo road
4. Nnenwe – Uduma – Uburu road connecting Enugu state with Ebonyi state.
5. Oji – Achi – Mmaku – Awgu road in Enugu state.
6. Ozalla – Akpugo – Amagunze road in Enugu state.
7. IkotEkpene – Aba.
8. Enugu-Onitsha expressway.
9. Enugu-PH expressway.
Southeast roads have not had this good.