1. You must not give up on God. Such attempt of committing suicide is an attempt to give up on God. When you start asking God, where are you? God, why me? Don’t give up on God. God isn’t under pressure to prove Himself to you before He delivers your miracle.
2. Don’t give up on your weaknesses: I believe one of the hardest thing to overcome is the hidden weakness. God expects us to overcome such challenge. You must continue to pommel your body to overcome your weaknesses. Don’t let the devil lie to you that you can’t overcome. It is a winnable battle. Instead of hiding or keeping it… Keep fighting with the Word, prayer and fasting.
3. Don’t give up on yourself: On several occasions you would disappear yourself. If you don’t want to give up on yourself then stop doubting yourself. Will I be great? Will I make it? Can ever be happy? Those thoughts are bad and suicidal. Don’t give up on yourself.
4. Don’t give up on your dreams: Dreams attract attack. The bigger your dreams, the more fierce the attacks. No dream speak in the beginning. Dreams speak when your strength start failing. Your support plus God’s grace will give voice to your dreams.
5. Don’t give up on your partner or spouse: You can’t find a perfect person for you. God’s will for you won’t appear perfect. Don’t be equally yoked with an unbeliever yet don’t give up on a child of God because of his or her shortcomings. Always give people enough time to change and prove themselves. Stop amplifying your partner’s errors. Before you give up on him or her, ask yourself am I not a disappointment to someone somewhere? Let people truly reveal they are hopelessly immature before you run from them.
6. Don’t give up on mentor or coach: It is laughable how people expect a mentor to be perfect. Don’t focus on his or her mistakes and errors. If you want to see the mistakes of your leader, you would see a lot. If you chose to be blind to his or her shortcomings you won’t see any. It is your responsibility to love and appreciate a leader. Pray for him or her regularly.