Gentlemen, Hon. Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu (Ikukuoma Igbo), who on the 4th of January this year, declared to contest for Senate in APGA platform, to represent the good people of Anambra South Senatorial District, gave APGA Faithfuls a rundown of some of his achievements as a young man of 50 years of age.
Now hear some of what Ikukuoma told us:
1. His Company, PRINCE & PRINCESS PROPERTIES LIMITED, in line with monetization policy, and in collaboration with the FCT and Federal Government, built 1,750 Housing Units in Abuja which are fully occupied as we speak.
2. His Company, NICCUS INDUSTRIES LIMITED, is a manufacturing industry that has over 12 product lines, some of which include: Can and Juice Processing, Ladies sanitary towels, Baby Diapers, Pencils, Medicated, Antiseptic, Toilet and Bar Soap, Plastic bottles and bottled water, Instant Noodles, Jute sack, Converted papers and cartons, Polythene, shopping and packing bags. The industry has a direct employment capacity of 6000 persons and indirect labour of 1000 persons.
3. That his Company, RIOK INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LIMITED, is also into Roads, Bridges, Culverts and other Heavy Civil engineering works across the Country.
4. Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu also said his Company, PHIL-TECH OIL AND GAS SERVICES LIMITED provides various services ranging from Marketing of Oil and Gas to Supply of assorted vehicles.
5. Ikukuoma said that his PRINCE & PRINCESS PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED is located in Abuja and is into marketing of drugs, while his PRINCE & PRINCESS SAVINGS AND LOANS LIMITED is involved in Mortgage financing.
Now, it’s obvious that this man called Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu, that has declared to contest for Senate in APGA, is indeed a silent achiever.
Let’s support him.