PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPERS
AND ENTREPRENEURS (NIGERIA) Approved By Federal Ministry Of Education (RC No: 1668194) LTD/GTE
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Institute for Professional Business Developer and Entrepreneur (Nigeria)
invites you to present your work at its 2020 Sustainable Solutions For Building
Political Careers Of Professional Political Business Entrepreneurs In Nigeria
2 – Days Political business paper presentation
Focused On The Challenges
Associated With Political Business Development,
Political Entrepreneurship & Political Career Building.
National Paper Presentation, A Grand Reception With Political Business Entrepreneurs &
Political Leaders, Networking Events.
POTENTIAL TOPICS TO WRITE ON INCLUDE:
· Role of political entrepreneurs.
· Role of governments in political business management.
· Problems facing political business practitioners.
· Political business development.
· Types of political businesses and its implementations.
· Forms of political entrepreneurship and management.
· Qualities of a political entrepreneur and public speaking skills
· Political strategies in penetrations of contestant’s constituency
· Political strategies in penetrating political and public office.
· Political business campaign fund-raising and financial management
· Political business opportunities, lobbies and negotiation.
· Political business strategies and management.
· Objectives and functions of political business leaders.
· Political business consultancy.
· Political business journalism.
· Political business economics and management.
· Political business ethics.
· Political Entrepreneurship practice and skills.
· Political business ideologies.
· Political business risk and crisis management.
· Political media and communication management.
· Political sociology and socialization.
· Political relevance in community development
· Political connections relationship and recommendations
· Political Entrepreneurial business management
· Political business policy formulation and implementation.
· Political business partnership.
· Strategies and challenges to win elective posts in politics.
· Political business campaign associations and its relevance
· Growth of political business entrepreneurial
Date: 7th November
- All contents should offer an important or engaging
critical or analytical and excellent insight.
- Al l contents should be relevant to the ideology
scope and purpose of the journal.
- All contents should be clearly succinctly.
- All contents and findings should be well supported
with references and facts.
- All contents should demonstrate methodological soundness.
- They should be studied in an appropriate field or tradition of scholar.
- All contents should be stylistically, consistent and submitted
in a publishable form.
- 500 words of abstract in UK English shall be submitted electronically while Main paper is 10 pages
- Authors must indicate format they wish to present it
(a) 30 minutes presentation (No paper)
(b) 45 minutes presentation (With paper)
(c) 60 minutes presentation (With PowerPoint SlideShow)
(d) Final presentation must be on the supplied in power point template
(e) Final paper must be submitted in ms word.
- Student papers and posters are welcomed
- The Lead author is the Main contact
- All authors/speakers are required to make a
registration fee of N25,000 (Registration/Publication)
- Paper/Presentations/Posters accepted for presentation and for publication will require completion of IPBDEN rights and responsibility
GUIDELINES FOR SUMBISSION
IMPORTANT DEADLINE DATES
Abstract Due: 15th SEPT, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: 21st SEPT, 2020
First Draft Due: 9th Oct, 2020
Final Draft Due: 20th Oct, 2020
Paper Presentation By The Contributors
Date: 7th November, 2020
@Marble Arch Hotel Awka, Anambra State
Vetting Fee: N3,000 (Unrefundable)
Contact Us At:
Office: No. 8 Enugu/Onitsha Old Road Anambra State
Bank Name: Fidelity Bank Plc
Account Number: 5700023868
Account Name: Institute for Professional
Business Developers and Entrepreneurs
NOTE: All Payments should be made into:
Form should contain:
- Background and purpose of topic
- Description of the innovation and ideas
- Implementation strategies
- Description of possible solutions to succeed in an election processes.
- Conclusion and Recommendation outcome and conclusion
Submit your Paper to
Email: [email protected]
+234 (0) 7026661376
Date: 14th November
Delta:Date: 21st November
Port Harcourt:Date: 28th November
Date: 30th November
Above State venues are yet to be fixed. Convener IPBDEN Mgt.