1. *Always learn to appreciate other people’s posts, even if they are not your friend*
It makes them feel important and encouraged to come up with something more positive.
2. *Never run people down on the platform in a group chat*
You will cause them to withdraw and will never come up with their objective views on issues.
3. *When you see something you don’t like from a member, inbox the person*
Don’t attack him/her on the platform publicly
4. *Never insult or use unpleasant languages on members* You expose your uncultured manners and attitude to people and may turn the platform to combat ground.
5. *Be quick to say sorry and apologize when u have erred* It helps to dose down the tension which your utterances must have created.
6. *Don’t try to enforce your ideas or suggestions on members* Nobody has monopoly of knowledge, allow majority conclusions to prevail on issues.
7. *Never settle scores with anybody on a general group chat*
will give others the opportunity to take sides, thereby causing others to withdraw.
8. *When anyone is celebrating, he/she may not need to be your friend before you celebrate with that person.*
It’s the spirit of brotherliness
9. *Some have the gift of talking and others the gift of reading*
Learn to contribute to the group… Even if it is just using the symbol 👍… It makes people know that you appreciate the group.
*There are 3 types of posts you will always see on a group chat*
(A) *Offensive posts*.. Don’t attack the person, it could be a mistake, but you can attack the posts.
(B) *lnspirational/educative posts*
Commend the person.. Don’t just read and keep quiet.
(C) *Meaningless/wrongly uninformed posts*
Start by appreciating the writer, then correct the information, but don’t hush him up with condemnation.
🙏*#Be kindly affectionate to one another* 🙏