1. Chameleon wives: They smile but they don’t mean it. They are pretenders and always right. They kneel to greet pastor but not their husband.
2. Goat wives: They are boxers and fighters. They beat and fight their husband at every little provocation. They are not submissive. They compete leadership with their husband. There cannot be two heads. Any thing with two heads is a monster. A woman should respect the head. Though she can give suggestion, she should not compete with the man as the head of the home.
3. Peacock wives: They are richer than their husband. They are proud, arrogant, and very stubborn.
4. Mosquito wives: They are party wives; they love pleasure and are very sociable. They have no time for their children. They go for parties always and leave their responsibility to house help.
5. Butterfly wives: They are too fragile; they love to be pampered all the time. A woman should be hardworking and resourceful.
6. Pig wives: They are dustbin wives. They are dirty. Their house is dirty, smelling, and unkept.
7. Vulture wives: They have zero tolerance for other women talking to their husband. They police their husband and check their handset every minute. They are possessive and jealous and do not trust their husbands.
8. Bull dog wives: They are ready to fight, keep malice with their husbands. They use sex as a weapon to punish their husband.
9. Hawk wives: They pursue joy and pleasure at the detriment of their family. They transfer their functions to their maids and driver. Forgetting that whoever has access to the mind of your children is the trainer of your children. Even if you have a cook, serve your husband yourself.
Invest in your marriage. What you put into your marriage is what you will get out of it. Invest your time in your home, in books, in research and in the Word of the Lord.
Know the love language of your spouse and give it to them. It is different for different people. Some is gift, assisting with house chores, adventures, communication etc.