1. The Board commended Gov. Willie Obiano for his leadership of the Party, APGA, the stewardship of Ndi Anambra and the Landslide victory at the polls during the Governorship and Central Senatorial Zone elections in Anambra State. The Board further commended him for the great works he is doing for the people of Anambra State.
2. The Board advised the relevant party organs to ensure that only credible candidates are elected across Nigeria to carry APGA Flags and that all primaries must be free and fair.
3. APGA today is the third party in Nigeria after APC and PDP. The Board will like the party organs to work to push APGA to the second or the first position in 2019.
4. The Board advised that the committee earlier set up by the leader and BOT Chairman of APGA to win prominent Nigerians to APGA should continue the good work they are doing.
5. The Board advised Nigerians to register in line with electoral guidelines if they have not done so and obtain their voters card in readiness for the upcoming 2019 election.
6. The Board advised that the party machinery should intensify the publicity of APGA and the activities of the party.
7. The Board advised that the manifesto of our party be revised in line with our current successes in readiness for the 2019 elections.
8. The Board elected Alhaji Sani Shinkafi as the Secretary of the Board.
9. The Board of Trustees after reviewing the security situation in Nigeria called on the President and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to arrest the security situation in Nigeria. The Board further consoles the families of the victims of the insecurity and also prayed for early return of the CHIBOK and DAPCHI girls.
The next meeting of the Board is scheduled for the last Saturday of May ( 26thMay 2018) . Sgd Hon(sir) Ifeatu Obiokoye National Publicity Secretary of APGA